If you’re looking for a flavorful and easy-to-make dish, you can’t go wrong with oven-baked lamb chops. These tender and juicy chops are a crowd-pleaser and perfect for any occasion. To make them, simply season the lamb chops with your favorite herbs and spices, then bake them in the oven until they are cooked to perfection. You can also add some vegetables like potatoes or carrots to the baking dish for a complete meal. With their delicious taste and minimal prep time, oven-baked lamb chops are a must-try for any meat lover.
How to Make The Tastiest and Juiciest Oven-Baked Lamb Chops
You won’t believe how simple and delicious this Oven Baked Lamb Chops recipe is! It’s the juiciest and most tender lamb chops you’ll ever make, perfect for any gathering, holiday, or even a cozy movie night.
Now, I know some people can be a bit hesitant when it comes to cooking lamb chops, but trust me on this one – just follow this recipe closely, and you’ll become a lamb chop master in no time!
|Course: Main Course||Cuisine: American, Mediterranean||Prep Time: 10 minutes|
|Cook Time: 15 minutes||Total Time: 25 minutes||Servings: 8 Chops|
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Lamb Chops
- 8 Lamb Chops medium size
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Thyme dried
- ½ tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 3-4 Garlic cloves
- ½ Red bell pepper
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- Juice from ½ Lemon
- Fresh Parsley
Instructions for Making The Tastiest and Juiciest Oven-Baked Lamb Chops
- Roughly process or blend the ½ red bell pepper, fresh parsley, and garlic with a processor or chopper.
- Using a chopping board, divide the lamb rack into 8 chops (Depends how many chops your rack has).
- Transfer lamb into a bowl, add the chopped bell pepper mix with the rest of the ingredients except the fresh parsley, and mix with your hands till well coated.
- Cover with a cloth or plastic and let it marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator, but should come back to room temperature before cooking.
- Preheat the Oven to 400°F.
- In a cast iron skillet, add about 2 tbsp olive oil on medium heat, oil has to be very hot. Add lamb chops and sear each side for about 2 minutes till brown. Repeat the process for the rest of the chops.
- After all the chops have been seared, now transfer to the skillet. Avoid overlapping at this point, like the lamb chop under won’t be fully cooked. Now put the skillet into the hot oven.
- Bake at 400°F for 2-5( medium rare – medium), or 5-10 minutes (medium well- well done).
- If your skillet couldn’t carry all 8 lamb chops, repeat the process with the rest. Make sure you wipe the skillet before putting the next batch.
- Now remove from the oven and skillet and serve on a plate. If left in the skillet, it continues cooking.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve with your favorite side and dip. Enjoy.
Nutrition Information on Oven-Baked Lamb Chops’ Recipe
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 683mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.4g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 4mg