If you’re a fan of Mexican cuisine and looking to up your taco game and want to impress your friends and family with a delicious and unique recipe? Then look no further! Fish tacos with creamy chipotle sauce and pico de gallo is the best option.
In this blog post, we’re sharing the ultimate guide on how to make mouth-watering fish tacos with creamy chipotle sauce and pico de gallo, all from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you’re a seasoned cook or just starting out, our recipe is easy to follow and perfect for all skill levels. We’ll guide you through each step of the process, providing tips and tricks along the way to ensure your tacos turn out perfectly every time.
So grab your apron and get ready to unleash a fiesta of flavors in your kitchen! By the end of this guide, you’ll have a new go-to recipe that’s sure to become a fan favorite.
How to Make the Ultimate Fish Tacos with Creamy Chipotle Sauce and Pico de Gallo!
To make these amazing fish tacos, you will need the following ingredients:
|Total:||1 hr (includes marinating time)|
Pico de Gallo:
- For the tortillas: Brush a hot griddle with oil and heat the tortillas on each side to brown them up a bit. Wrap them in foil to keep them hot until it’s time to eat.
- For the fish: In a bowl, combine the chile powder, garlic salt, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss the mixture with the fish in a shallow container and marinate for 15 minutes.
- For the chipotle sauce: In the meantime, combine the mayonnaise, cilantro, honey, chipotle, lime juice, and salt in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Transfer the sauce to a container (I like to store it in a squeeze bottle) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Put the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the fish and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and flake with a fork.
- To build each taco, spoon some fish onto 2 stacked tortillas (see Cook’s Note). Top with some chipotle sauce, cabbage, cilantro, and Pico de Gallo.
- Pico de Gallo: In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Double up on the tortillas to avoid soggy or falling-apart tacos.