If you’re looking for a hearty and satisfying meal that is perfect for any occasion, then look no further than creamy chicken stuffing bake. This delicious and easy recipe combines tender chicken, savory stuffing, and creamy sauce to create a dish that is sure to please everyone at the table.
Whether you’re cooking for your family or hosting a potluck with friends, creamy chicken stuffing bake is a crowd-pleaser that is easy to make and perfect for any time of year. With just a few simple ingredients and some easy steps, you can have a delicious meal on the table in no time.
But what makes creamy chicken stuffing bake so special? Is it the tender chicken that is cooked to perfection? Or perhaps it’s the savory stuffing that is soaked in delicious sauce? Whatever it is, this dish is sure to satisfy your taste buds and leave you feeling full and satisfied. So why not give it a try and see for yourself why creamy chicken stuffing bake is such a beloved recipe?
How to Make This Delicious and Easy Creamy Chicken Stuffing Bake Recipe
Before making this chicken recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 (6-ounce) box chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the stuffing mix according to the package directions.
- Spoon the prepared stuffing down the middle of a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Arrange the chicken breasts on either side of the stuffing.
- For the gravy, whisk the soup, milk, and parsley together, and pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cover with foil; bake 45-55 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165oF.
- Serve the chicken and stuffing with a spoonful of the gravy.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1/4 RECIPE, 306g):
420 calories, 80 calories from fat, 9g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 120mg cholesterol, 1040mg sodium, 38g total carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 47g protein, 1mcg folate, 0mg vitamin C, 4mg iron.
- This meal can easily be adjusted to serve any number of people by doubling or tripling the ingredients.
- Cooking for 2? Make this according to the recipe, but bake half in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish and arrange the remaining ingredients in another 8 x 8-inch baking dish and freezer for later.
- To freeze, complete all steps except for baking. Wrap the casserole dish in foil and seal it in a 2-gallon freezer bag. To bake, thaw completely in the refrigerator and then bake according to the recipe.